PowerPoint files are everywhere in the workplace. PowerPoint is used to describe the financial position of a company, the sales pitch for a product, the concept for a new project, and countless other scenarios. With nsquared thoughts you can load those PowerPoint slide decks directly onto your digital table and annotate them as a group. Here some examples of how people are using nsquared thoughts and PowerPoint files:
- A sales team discusses how to improve existing presentations around their touch table.
- A sales person presents ideas to clients, the clients get involved with directly annotating the slides themselves
- A project team incorporates slides from a PowerPoint deck into a conversation involving other sketches on their digital table.
- A management team uses slides from their company vision PowerPoint deck to determine the validity of new project proposals.
- A financial team uses PowerPoint slides to discuss the quarterly results of their company subsidiaries at their digital table.
- An investment team discusses the different pitches they have heard each week and display the PowerPoint slides from each pitch on their table.