Introducing nsquared maps, a new, social way to explore the world!
This unique multi-user application allows for teams to gather around a digital table such as the Samsung SUR40 or Microsoft Perceptive Pixel screen and work with maps together.
nsquared maps features an individual map for each person. Each map can be easily resized or rotated with intuitive hand gestures. When you find a map you wish to keep, simply save the map for loading at a later date. You can even annotate maps with shapes and freehand drawing, plot routes, add your own pins, and import geo feeds.
This premium multi-touch application enables more fluid, meaningful conversation within the team. No need to look over small mobile screens or tablets, or turn your back to an audience to by referring to a vertical screen - work together in a 360 degree, tabletop environment to view and annotate digital maps together. Team members can contribute to the discussion by bringing up their own individual maps, such as a company location, emergency reports or news source on the same screen. Communication becomes effortless, more impactful and faster as peers can easily see what their colleagues are wanting to share across the screen.
- Individual maps can be brought up for each user
- Resize, reorient and rotate maps on the table
- Draw freehand, Import GEO feeds, drop pins, plot routes,
- Save and share maps
- Point of Interest searches (eg. Effiel Tower, Statue of Liberty)
- Enable and enhance collaboration
- Social way to explore virtual maps
- Use data from external feeds for better planning and learning
- Create, save and re-load maps for quick viewing
- Emergency Planning Centres
- Business Meeting rooms
- Schools, Universities, Libraries and Museums
- Real Estate Offices
If you are interested in learning more about this application, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com or call us on +61 2 9262 3386.
Find out about our latest products and services by subscribing to our nsquared newsletter.